*Proceeds from sales will be donated to the Turkey/Syria Emergency Earthquake Relief via LaunchGood. Learn more here.*
Halal Madrid is a travel guide sharing Islamic history, zabiha food, top tourist attractions, and much more! Discover how Madrid got its name, view popular spots like the Royal Palace in a whole new light, enjoy thick chocolate-dipped Churros from San Gines or scrumptious seafood Paella, and learn easy Spanish words that will you set apart from other tourists- Only with your special travel guide. You don’t want to pass this up. Start your Madrid adventures today!
**Inside Halal Madrid Travel Guide**
- Up-to-date information – all business establishments were reviewed before publication to ensure they are still open amid the COVID pandemic.
- Highlights and itineraries- help you tailor your trip according to personal needs and interests.
- Eating & drinking in Madrid– zabiha/halal-friendly restaurants.
- Essential information– hours of operation, emergency contacts, accommodation tips, language tips, transit tips, dos, and don’ts, etc.
- Insider tips – local recommended historical gems connected to architecture, food, language, culture, and more!
** eBook Features**
- Embedded links for online reference.
- Effortless table of content navigation that allows you to jump to a page choice with just one click.
- Mobile friendly
- User Friendly
- Seamlessly flip through the pages
Why Halal Madrid? This is a one-of-a-kind resource that shares the salient but silent history of Spain not usually discussed in travel guides.
Writers: Kareemah Ashiru, Felipe Vidales
Designer: Yousra Medhkour