*Proceeds from sales will be donated to the Turkey/Syria Emergency Earthquake Relief via LaunchGood. Learn more here.*
Halal Barcelona is a travel guide sharing Islamic history, zabiha food, top tourist attractions, and much more! Discover how Barcelona got its name, view popular spots like The Sagrada Familia in a whole new light, savor fresh seafood Paella, and learn easy Spanish words that will you set apart from other tourists- Only with your special travel guide. You don’t want to pass this up. Start your Barcelona adventures today!
**Inside Halal BarcelonaTravel Guide**
· Up-to-date information – all business establishments were reviewed before publication to ensure they are still open amid the COVID pandemic.
· Highlights and itineraries- help you tailor your trip according to personal needs and interests.
· Eating & drinking in Barcelona – zabiha/halal-friendly restaurants.
· Essential information – hours of operation, emergency contacts, accommodation tips, language tips, transit tips, dos, and don’ts, etc.
· Insider tips – local recommended historical gems connected to architecture, food, language, culture, and more!
** eBook Features**
· Embedded links for online reference.
· Effortless table of content navigation that allows you to jump to a page choice with just one click.
· Mobile friendly
· User Friendly
· Seamlessly flip through the pages
Why Barcelona? This is a one-of-a-kind resource that shares the salient but silent history of Spain not usually discussed in travel guides.
Writers: Kareemah Ashiru, Felipe Vidales
Designer: Yousra Medhkour